Many of our customers are facing the daunting task of re opening in phase 3 of the Government plan to re open the economy and society during Covid 19.
We have asked Lisa Kleiner from Kleiner Nutrition to offer her advice on the sort of challenges which restaurants, bars and hotels face when reopening under the constraints of Covid 19.
Lisa is a qualified chef with many years’ experience in the food service industry ranging from fine dining to contract catering.
She holds a 1st class Masters Degree (MSc) in Food Safety Management from TU Dublin and is a fully qualified Food Safety Trainer licensed with the Environmental Health Officers Association.
The 2 hour webinar will cover the following:
- Understand COVID-19 and how it is spread.
- Learn about the responsibilities of the Food Business in managing COVID-19 prior and post reopening.
- Understand the 4 fundamentals of managing COVID-19 in food businesses after reopening.
- Staff training and illness monitoring
- Personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing.
- Social distancing
- Learn practical advice on implementing the current guidelines for managing COVID-19.
The webinar will take place on Friday 29th May from 10am to 12pm.
The Webinar is free, but places are limited to 20. Therefore to join you must have a bar, restaurant, or hotel in Ireland, and sign up using the contact form on the MacCormaics website.
Once your place is confirmed, then the Webinar details will be sent to you.